BEFORE CONTACTING US PLEASE CHECk OUR FAQ's.
- Log into your account at https://fullonsport.com
- From the menu, select ‘My Entries’
- Log into your account at https://fullonsport.com/login
- Go to ‘My Events’ from the menu.
- From here you can edit details.
If you need to change your email, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can make the changes for you.
All athletes have a 14 day withdrawal period after this period from the time of signing up. After this, you are not eligible for a refund or event transfer. Due to the nature of sporting events we are unable to make exceptions for injuries etc. Please refer to our refund policy here.
No, unfortunately it is not possible to transfer your slot to another athlete.
No. Any athlete who crosses the finish line with a spectator will be disqualified.
It is a safety risk to the athlete, the spectator(s), other athletes and staff to have non-competitors running down the finish line. It may also hinder other athletes achieving their personal goals or have their treasured finish line photo obstructed by spectators on the finish line.
Please email email@example.com with your complaint, this will go straight to the company directors.
- Yes, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org