- CAPACITY NEARLY SOLD OUT -
JAN 19TH 2020 | Callendar House
EARLY BIRD: EXCLUSIVE CUT PRICE & FREE GIFT!
SIGN UP TO TOUGH RUNNER UK'S FIRST EVER EVENT IN SCOTLAND
Welcome to the first edition of the FALKIRK EPIC TRAIL 10K set in the beautiful surroundings of Callendar House (Falkirk). Falkirk Epic Trail 10k is set to be one of the most exciting 10k’s in Scotland.
This event will take place on Sunday 19th January 2020, 11.00am Start.Falkirk Epic Trail 10K is brand new for 2020 and is set to be Tough Runner UK’s first event in Scotland, needless to say we will be determined to make an impression on all who attend. This event will take place within the stunning and extraordinary Callendar House. The run will take you through the grounds of the Park and the upper Callendar wood and is set to be one of the most highly anticipated 10K’s in Scotland. Tough Runner UK is bringing you that awesome experience of a 10K race whilst taking you through some of the most idyllic scenery and settings.
This race is open to all levels, from beginners to elite athletes. Everyone is welcome to sign up.
👉 CUT PRICE Discount – £28
👉 FREE Tough Runner VIP gift 😉
PLEASE NOTE: OUR RACES SELL OUT QUICKLY! Once we hit capacity, thats it!
RACE ROUTE: CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ROUTE ON STRAVA
With this race you'll get:
RACE BRIEFING FOR ALL RUNNERS
START OF THE FALKIRK EPIC TRAIL 10K
FIRST RUNNERS EXPECTED
REVIEWS FROM FACEBOOK:
nearly sold out, sign up
ONLY £28 TODAY
Get directions on Google HERE
- From Edinburgh: Follow M9 westbound. Exit at Junction 5 and follow brown and white tourist signage for Callendar House & Park.
- From Glasgow: Follow M80/A80 eastbound. Join M876 (signposted Kincardine Bridge, Falkirk, Grangemouth). Merge onto M9. Exit at Junction 6 and follow brown and white tourist signage for Callendar House & Park.
- From the North: Follow A9/M9 south. Exit M9 at Junction 6 and follow brown and white tourist signage for Callendar House & Park.
- Free Parking: The car park is accessed via Seaton Place (passed the high flats, across from the row of cottages). Additional parking available at Estates Avenue.
- Disabled parking available in front of Callendar House.
- Falkirk is served by 2 railway stations, Falkirk High and Falkirk Grahamston.
- For Train timetables call National Rail Enquiries: 08457 48 49 50
- For details of bus travel to Falkirk contact Traveline Scotland: 0871 200 22 33
- On site Parking (£5 charge)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Callendar House is the historic jewel in the Falkirk Community Trust crown. Dating back to the 14th century, this French-chateau styled stately home has a surprise around every corner. The House’s permanent displays are The Story of Callendar House, a history covering the 11th to the 19th centuries, The Antonine Wall, Rome’s Northern Frontier, and Falkirk: Crucible of Revolution 1750-1850, tells how the local area was transformed during the first century of the industrial era.
There is event parking at Callendar House and will be a small fee of £5 per car.
This event is open to people of all abilities.
No, the carpark is close tooth start/finish, please leave all valuables in your car.
YES! We provide a free photographer!
Yes water will be located at the start/finish and halfway point.