Join Tough Runner UK team for the Garwnant Epic Trail 10k on June 3rd 2018 in the stunning Garwnant Forest for an action-packed day of trail running.
Garwnant is the southern gateway to the Brecon Beacons National Park and is situated along the A470, 14 miles south of Brecon and five miles north of Merthyr Tydfil.
It is also within the Fforest Fawr Geopark, one of a number of places across the world designated for their international geological significance.
Keep an eye on the Garwnant Epic Trail 10k event page on Facebook because we’ll be making special announcements about the race on a regular basis!
GARWNANT EPIC TRAIL 10K EVENT FAST FACTS
- Format – 1 Day event total distance 10k
- Start Venue – Garwnant Merthyr Tydfil CF48 2HU
- Finish Venue – Garwnant Merthyr Tydfil CF48 2HU
- Public Entries Open – Sunday 4Th March 2019 9AM
- Entries Close – Monday 25th May 2018 Midnight OR when all spaces are sold out.
ENTRY & REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- The Garwnant Epic Trail 10k entry cost is £26.
- Secure signup is taken on our partners site ‘Full On Sport’.
- When entering, ensure that all personal details and correct.